Annual Pacific Northwest Prostate Cancer Conference
23rd Annual Pacific Northwest Prostate Cancer Conference
Saturday, October 14th 2023
Since 2014, the University of British Columbia and the Vancouver Prostate Centre’s PCSC Program have participated in the annual Pacific Northwest Prostate Cancer Symposium. In conjunction with the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, Portland and the University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle. This live symposium is for patients, their families and health care professionals.
The conference will provide a state-of-the-art update on prevention and early detection of prostate cancer, treatment of localized prostate cancer, medical management of advanced prostate cancer, and current status of knowledge about the role of nutrition in prostate cancer. Highlights of recent scientific progress and a survey of current clinical trials likely to change the standard of care in the coming years will be prominently featured. In addition, attendees will learn about coping with the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
Save the date!
24th Annual Pacific Northwest Prostate Cancer Conference
October 12, 2024
Stay tuned for the agenda and registration!
October 15th, 2022 | Virtual Conference
- Surgical Treatment for Prostate Cancer (Dr. William Ellis)
- Advances in Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer (Dr. Jay Liao)
- How To Manage Psa Recurrence + Active Surveillance (Dr. Julie Graff)
- High-Risk Newly Diagnosed Localized Prostate Cancer (Dr. Dan Lin)
- What You Should Know about the Growing Importance of Genetic Testing + Prostate Cancer (Dr. Heather Cheng)
- Treatment Options for Metastatic Prostate Cancer (Dr. Jaqueline Vuky)
- New Approaches to Metastatic Prostate Cancer (Dr. Michael Schweizer)
- Tips & Tools for Enhancing Intimacy Following Prostate Cancer Treatment (Christine Zarowski, RN & Meghan Lui, RN)
- Nutrition and Prostate Cancer (Andrea Holmes, RD)
September 13th, 2014 | Seattle, Washington
Phone: 604-875-4485 | Phone (toll-free): 844-483-1449